Bare Tool Out Of Stock Until 16 June
With enough power to remove large nuts and bolts, an cordless impact wrench is one of those must-have tools for anyone carrying out automotive repairs, major construction projects, heavy equipment maintenance, or product assembly.
- 1/2 in (12.7 mm) detent pin anvil
- 400 N.m (300 ft-lb) maximum torque
- Variable speed up to 2200 rpm
- 2700 ipm maximum impact rate
- Forward and reverse rotation direction
- 5.7 lbs (2.59 kg) with the battery attached
- Compatible with the NoCry 20V Li-Ion batteries and 20V fast charger
- Lasts for 65 min of non-stop use at maximum RPM with no load, with the 4.0 Ah battery (rechargeable in 2 h)
- For use and storage in temperatures above 32°F (0°C)
- 4 year limited warranty
Kit version includes: 1x impact wrench bare-tool, 1x 20V 4.0 Ah rechargeable battery, 1x 20V fast charger, 1x belt clip, 1x carry/storage case, 1x user manual
Bare-tool version includes: 1x impact wrench bare-tool, 1x belt clip, 1x user manual
NB! We stand behind every product we make, so we’re giving you 30 days to try the wrench out: If it does not work as promised or isn’t what you needed, drop us a message at email@example.com and we’ll send you a free replacement or refund your order.
If you have any questions about our warranty & resellers policies, click here.Read more details